[Thousand-oaks-pm] In anticipation of Perl 6 Hackathon

Andrew Grangaard agrangaard at rubiconproject.com
Mon Jul 13 16:43:17 PDT 2009

Todd,

Tim (Senor Bunce) is working on a perl 6 version of DBI (DBDI).  The
update from 6 months ago shows some progress.  Perhaps there has been
more work since then?  It might be helpful.

http://perlbuzz.com/2008/12/database-access-in-perl-6-is-coming-along-nicely.html

ps.  are there projects that target deployments that aren't *nix?

andrew