[Thousand-oaks-pm] Free Food at Mongers

Todd Presta toddpresta at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 9 11:50:04 PDT 2009

Great idea, Shawn! A Rakudo / Perl 6 effort sounds like a lot of fun. Even if not a physical hackathon per se, possibly a distributed effort via GitHub? Maybe a good start would be to attempt a reimplementation/port of a popular Perl 5 module or two in Rakudo Perl 6?

I am really excited about the TO.pm forward momentum. Good turn out at PM meetings. A revamped TO.pm website (thank you Aran)...and sandwiches to boot! :)

-- Todd Presta

-- http://www.asciiville.com