[Thousand-oaks-pm] mod_parrot on latest rakudo/parrot

Aran Deltac aran at arandeltac.com
Mon Aug 31 13:59:45 PDT 2009

Hey Jeff, great!  For our Perl6 hackathon this last weekend, I ended up
writing a CGI.pm (http://sponge-six.thousand-oaks-perl.org/CGI.pm) since I
couldn't get mod_parrot up and running.  BOY is this slow under CGI.  But,
it works, check out:  http://sponge-six.thousand-oaks-perl.org/game.pl
Type your name and press enter.  :)

I'll see if I can get mod_parrot up and running and port my little game over
to use it.

Thanks for all the help,

Aran