[Thousand-oaks-pm] Saturday Hackathon Perl 6 Rakudo

Todd Presta toddpresta at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 26 12:20:51 PDT 2009

I don't remember $you at any of the meetings. :)

The time slot is good for me. I think I left the twitter search api code on my other machine. It was a simple OO approach to the wpget.p6 program somewhere in one of my github repos, as was just a Perl 6 class that used a role to perform the core retrieval behavior (IO::SOCKET::INET, etc). It also used the following Perl 6 code http://github.com/moritz/json/tree/master to parse the JSON content returned from the twitter api search call.

Gotta get back onto my old machine, find the code,  and migrate the new box.

Todd

 -- Todd Presta
-- http://www.asciiville.com