[Thousand-oaks-pm] Live Broadcast of Randal's Presentation

Aran Deltac adeltac at valueclick.com
Thu May 29 09:06:52 PDT 2008

Sadly the streaming video experiment failed miserably.  Well, the video
worked somewhat, but the audio cut out after just a couple minutes -
which, lead to jokes in the chat room about Randal's dancing since
nobody had anything better to do without hearing the presentation.  :)

Anyway, for those of us that attended in-person, it was a good show.
Thanks for dropping on over at the thousand oaks mongers, Randal.  For
those of you that don't know - we run our TO mongers meeting on the
second Wednesday of every month.  More info at
http://thousand-oaks-perl.org/.

Aran