[Thousand-oaks-pm] Randal Schwartz to present tomorrow night!

Aran Deltac adeltac at valueclick.com
Tue May 27 10:43:13 PDT 2008

Hi all,

I'm happy to announce that we'll be having a last minute Perl Mongers
tomorrow (Wednesday) night. Randal Schwartz will be presenting his talk
entitled "Seaside: your next web framework".  He's in town for this one
day only and wanted to present at our local TO.pm.

We'll be hosting the event at the usual location, but an hour later than
normal:

  Where: ValueClick
  When: Wednesday, the 27th (that's tomorrow!) @ 8pm

Directions are available on the TO.pm web site:

  http://thousand-oaks-perl.org/
  (see "Google Map of Meeting Location" at the bottom)

Randal is one of the most well-known names in the Perl.  He's
contributed many modules on CPAN, advocates Perl, and is one of the
leaders in our community.  Please come - if not for learning of Seaside,
then at least to soak up some Schwartzyness.  More details about
Randal's presentation can be found on Randal's blog at:

  http://methodsandmessages.vox.com

If you think you'll be able to make it then I'd appreciate a personal
note so I can keep a head count.

Aran