[Thousand-oaks-pm] Fwd: Perl Survey 2007

Daniel Sherer Daniel at Sherer.org
Mon Jul 30 19:20:44 PDT 2007

Hey folks,

In case you're interested in this sort of thing.... (survey link attached)

Also, our regular meeting is coming up.  NOT this Wednesday, but NEXT
Wednesday (in the usual place.)

I won't be able to attend, so if someone could pass around a sign-in sheet,
I'd appreciate it.

Daniel

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Chris Grau <chris at chrisgrau.com>
Date: Jul 30, 2007 5:07 PM
Subject: [Thousand-oaks-pm] Perl Survey 2007
To: thousand-oaks-pm at mail.pm.org

Just in case you haven't heard, the 2007 Perl Survey is happening right
now.  Here's the announcement from the web site.

Take part in the 2007 Perl Survey!

The Perl Survey is an attempt to capture a picture of the Perl community
in all its diversity.  No matter what sort of Perl programmer you are,
we'd love to hear from you.

The survey can be found at: http://perlsurvey.org

It only takes about 5 minutes to complete.

The survey will be open until September 30th, 2007.  After that, we'll
be reporting on the results and making the data freely available.

Please feel free to forward this email to any other Perl programmers you
know.

Thanks for your help!

Yours,

Kirrily "Skud" Robert