[Thousand-oaks-pm] Badware?

James Kiser jkiser at valueclick.com
Mon Aug 13 14:09:46 PDT 2007

I think you hit the nail on the head. Check out this user:

http://thousand-oaks-perl.org/bin/view/Main/FelixDze

It looks like a bot created a bunch of attachments that redirect to
another site.

There's also these users that were created and the comments section has
been spammed with urls.

# LanXing - LanXing - 21 Feb 2007
# LananXing - LananXing - 21 Feb 2007
# LanlanXing - LanlanXing - 21 Feb 2007