[Thousand-oaks-pm] Op Overloading Code

Aran Deltac adeltac at valueclick.com
Thu Aug 9 11:24:22 PDT 2007

The code from my presentation last night is available via HTTP or
Subversion at the following URL:

http://svn.bluefeet.net/trunk/mongers/2007-08-08/

There have been some miscellaneous updates since the meeting.  Also,
there is a new color.pl script that I wrote for a different example of
op overloading.  Basically it declares a class called "Color".  Each
Color object represents a grayscale color between 0 (black) and 255
(white).  You can add color objects together.  For example, if you add 0
(black) and 200 (light grey) together you get 100 (dark grey).

I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have about Moose or op
overloading.

Until next month,

Aran