[Thousand-oaks-pm] Holy Smokes! Is it time for another Perl meeting?

Daniel.Sherer at healthnet.com Daniel.Sherer at healthnet.com
Wed Nov 8 08:21:46 PST 2006

I haven't received any RSVP's so this might just be a bad week for a Perl
meeting.

Going once...

Daniel Sherer
Manager, ITG Data Warehouse
Health Net
(818) 676-7592

             "Aran Deltac"
             <adeltac at valuecli
             ck.com>                                                    To
             Sent by:                  "Daniel Sherer"
             thousand-oaks-pm-         <Daniel at Sherer.org>, "perlmongers"
             bounces+daniel.sh         <thousand-oaks-pm at mail.pm.org>
             erer=healthnet.co                                          cc
             m at pm.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [Thousand-oaks-pm] Holy Smokes!
             11/08/2006 06:51          Is it time for another Perl
             AM                        meeting?

Ack, it snuck up on me too – can’t attend this one.  I’ll see if anyone in
the office will take over the responsibility of letting people in, etc.

Aran