[Thousand-oaks-pm] Fwd: [pm_groups] Perl Monger t-shirts!

Daniel Sherer Daniel at Sherer.org
Sat Jul 8 14:22:19 PDT 2006

I'm planning on ordering one.  I already have the black one, so I'll grab a
grey one this time.

Is anyone else interested in a shirt?

Daniel

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jay Hannah <jay at jays.net>
Date: Jul 8, 2006 7:19 AM
Subject: [pm_groups] Perl Monger t-shirts! I'm gathering orders now.
To: pm_groups at pm.org

It's baaaack! Once every 2 years or so since 1996 one or more Perl Monger
groups have banded together to place a t-shirt order. In 2004 the Omaha Perl
Mongers and the SouthFlorida Perl Mongers ordered about 60 shirts.

This is your chance for 2006/2007. (Unless you'd rather go it alone, of
course. -grin-)

Details:
  http://omaha.pm.org/shirts.shtml

If you think your group might be interested please let me know. Once your
groups' order is set send me the list and your mailing address (Federal
Express). I can't track dozens of local individuals per group, so I'll be
counting on group leaders for all local footwork.

If you want a shipping quote let me know and I'll try to chase one down for
you based on some estimated order size...

Order cut off is August 8th, 1 month from today.

Be the shwankiest geeks in your area! :)

Cheerio,

Request pm.org Technical Support via support at pm.org

pm_groups mailing list
pm_groups at pm.org