[Thousand-oaks-pm] Perl Meeting this Wednesday

Paul Jacobs paul at pauljacobs.net
Sun Feb 5 00:00:58 PST 2006

This seems like a good time to mention, for the benefit of those who
didn't make it last month, that I'm not proposing any sort of
permanent move of meeting locations.
It would be a one-time thing, possibly repeating if it goes well, but
probably not very often.
Please don't think that supporting meeting there this once will mean
supporting moving it longer term.
I just thought that should be made clear.

- Paul