[Thousand-oaks-pm] One week until the last Perl Mongers' meeting of 2006

Daniel Sherer Daniel at Sherer.org
Wed Dec 6 22:22:24 PST 2006

Next Wednesday will be our last regularly scheduled meeting for 2007.

It's been a pretty good year and '07 looks to be even better.

The only "confirmed" presentation for the meeting is an overview of the Perl
command-line debbuger (by me).

There were a couple of other people who have mentioned an interest, but no
commitments.  If you're interested, shoot me a personal reply.  Or, one to
the whole group would be fine as well.

One more note, I've updated the main info page on thousand-oaks-perl.org,
but I need some help changing the date of the next meeting on the homepage.
(please).

See you guys next week!

Daniel