[Thousand-oaks-pm] Perl Monger's Meeting this Wednesday

Daniel Sherer Daniel at Sherer.org
Mon Aug 7 08:46:02 PDT 2006

Hey Everybody,

Sorry I didn't send out my usual reminder a week in advance.  However, this
Wednesday is the second one of the month, time for our regular monthly
meeting.

Some of you may have heard rumours that we were going to have Randal
Schwartz (noted Perl author) out as our guest speaker.  That was, briefly,
the plan.  But some complications arose and as of this morning, it looks
like it will NOT happen.  We'll continue to seek out prominent members of
the Perl community to attend our meetings and hopefully be able to work out
the details to get Randal at some point in the future.

That said, we'll need one or two members to make presentations.  We had a
guest speaker last month, so if any of you have been saving up to make a
presentation, now is the time.  Any takers?

I look forward to seeing you Wednesday!

Daniel