[Thousand-oaks-pm] Forwarded example of job posting request

Daniel Sherer dsherer at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 16 05:56:22 PDT 2005

Group,

We spoke about this sort of request at the last meeting, so I thought
I'd forward it to everyone and we can discuss what to do with future
requests.

This one is a little different in that he actually appears to be
recruiting for his own company.  Usually they are from a third party.

Daniel

--- Todd Cranston-Cuebas <Todd.Cranston-Cuebas at Ticketmaster.com>