[Thousand-oaks-pm] Second Wednesday. Perl Mongers meeting tonight? (CANCELLED)

Daniel.Sherer@healthnet.com Daniel.Sherer at healthnet.com
Wed Nov 9 13:28:43 PST 2005

Yeah, I'm sorry, I have been trying to send out a reminder one week in
advance of our meetings, but there was a disconnect between the screen and
the keyboard (me) and it didn't go out.

Anyway, let's cancel tonight's meeting.  Thanks for trying to find someone
to open the doors, but we won't need it after all.

Sorry folks.  Let's look forward to next month and see if anyone would like
to give a presentation?

Daniel Sherer
Manager, ITG Data Warehouse
Health Net
(818) 676-7592

                      Aran Deltac
                      <adeltac at valuecli        To:       Paul Jacobs <paul at pauljacobs.net>, Daniel.Sherer at healthnet.com
                      ck.com>                  cc:       thousand-oaks-pm at mail.pm.org
                                               Subject:  RE: [Thousand-oaks-pm] Second Wednesday. Perl Mongers meetingtonight?
                      11/09/2005 01:17
                      PM

Ya, might be best just to cancel.  I tried running around to get a bunch
of guys to come tonight, but all I got was some maybes and some nos.
Might be lucky and they will all come, but I wouldn't bet on it.  I
actually forgot that it was tonight until Daniel sent the e-mail.  I've
added it to my calendar and have it on a 7-day reminder for next month,
but it would still be nice if someone e-mailed to the list a few days
ahead of time, maybe even a week to give people a reminder.  Maybe we'll
have more people presenting if that happens...

Aran

Behalf