[Thousand-oaks-pm] March 9 at 7pm is the next Perl mongers meeting: presenters requested

Terrence Brannon tbrannon at valueclick.com
Mon Feb 21 10:43:37 PST 2005

March 9 is our next Perl Monger's meeting. We are eager to see
presentations of Perl/CPAN technology
which has made your life easier or more exciting (Bone::Easy
demonstrations will not be tolerated). We will have a laptop ready with
internet access and overhead projector. This way you can actually show
us your module in action.

Here are some of the presentations we have had in the past few months

	+ A talk on Data::FormValidator which ended up being a talk on
CGI::Prototype
   	  and HTML::Seamstress (with a bit of Class::DBI thrown in).
	+ A demonstration of Commands::Guarded, a CPAN module which
allows for resumable program execution
	+ a blackjack program which is headed for CPAN and possible
competition between LA.pm and 1k.pm

Please RSVP with your proposal for a talk of about 15-30 minutes.