[Thousand-oaks-pm] Two agenda items for tonight's meeting

Daniel Sherer dsherer at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 9 08:21:19 PST 2005

Hey everybody,

I don't know if we're having any presentations tonight, but if
there's time, I'd like to discuss a couple of topics.

1.)  Content for our website (what should we include?  Should it be
strictly meeting date/time/instructions?  Should we post minutes from
meetings?  Should we start a message board?)

2.) Job openings.  I get messages from recruiters looking for Perl
programmers.  Some of them might be valid. Some might be fishing for
potential candidates but not actually have a job to offer (they never
explicitly say that.  It's always "Oh, THAT position was filled, but
we want to get your resume into our system.)

If you're not going to be able to attend tonight (or even if you
are), feel free to contribute your thoughts on these topics.

Now that we are back with regular meetings, what is the next level?
How will we get there?

Daniel Sherer