[Thousand-oaks-pm] Minutes from the 8/10/05 Thousand Oaks PM meeting [Homework assignment]

Todd Presta toddpresta at sbcglobal.net
Sat Aug 13 07:07:50 PDT 2005

All three of the aforementioned reasons are why I am interested in this group.

Aside from the three, advocacy is another important reason. The fact that I participate
and make known that I participate in a Perl enthusiast group keeps it fresh in the minds
of my superiors and associates. It is sometimes easy to forget what technology solved a
problem when it is quick to implement and reliable.

"Do you want to program or solve a problem? Well...um...both." :)