[Thousand-oaks-pm] *tap*tap*tap* is this thing on? Anyone out there?

Terrence Brannon tbrannon at valueclick.com
Wed Apr 13 13:39:11 PDT 2005

Hi, did you see the announcement about tonight's Perl Monger's meeting?
It's at 7pm:

We have 3/4 of a time slot still available. Tonight's current
presentations:

+ "Perl 6 Slurpy List Parameters and Functional Programming"
+ A Perl-based text editor

We will also discuss our socio-technical meeting with Tim Bunce to be
held on the Wednesday during his visit from 4/24/ to 4/28.