[Thousand-oaks-pm] RE: Thousand Oaks Perl Monger Meeting tonight?

Chris A. rayen99 at ureach.com
Fri Nov 5 11:00:18 CST 2004

Daniel,

Thanks a lot for writing me back.  I don't really have any
experiance with Perl, so I'm not sure what kind of input I can
bring to the table.  I know that the group is geared more
towards honing existing skills, but it would benefit me a lot to
just "listen in".  I work in the IT field, and I figure it's
about time to learn Perl, otherwise I'll be shooting myself in
the foot.

---- On Thu, 4 Nov 2004, Daniel.Sherer at healthnet.com
(Daniel.Sherer at healthnet.com) wrote:

> Chris,
>
> We've been trying to get the group going again, continually
planning to
> start "next Wednesday", so we finally held a planning meeting
to get the
> ball rolling.
>
> We met last night, from 7:00pm to about 8:30pm in the
executive conference
> room at ValueClick.  They're at Lindero and Agoura.  Nice
location.

> Lots of brain-storming and we're going to schedule a regular,
monthly
> meeting with the first "actual" meeting coming within a week
or two.

> The four of us present (myself, Damian, Paul and Terrence)
were all excited