[Thousand-oaks-pm] What's Going on With Ventura County Perl Users?

Daniel Sherer dsherer at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 18 08:30:57 CDT 2004

Brent,

Well, that's true, there hasn't been anything going on here in quite
some time.  Seems like I get most of my perl news directly from the
major perl sites and the pm.org folks have had a lot of problems with
their server and I still haven't gotten in since the last re-image.

I work at Health Net now, down in Woodland Hills, and we're doing
more with perl every day.

Maybe we can get a group together for a cup of coffee (or some
beers?)