O'Reilly University of Perl

Dan.Sherer at wellpoint.com Dan.Sherer at wellpoint.com
Fri Sep 22 14:14:00 CDT 2000

Hey folks, just passing this O'Reilly announcement along.  This is the one I
told you about at our last lunch meeting.  We qualify for a 20% (i think)
discount as Perl Mongers.

BTW: Lunch anyone?  Maybe next week?

I was listening to a talk, given at the recent perl conference, that
PerlMonger groups had a reputation for partying.  Would any of you prefer to
meet at a brew-pub or bar for an evening meeting instead of lunch?

Daniel

Press release below:
Hi there,

Just a reminder that the O'Reilly University of Perl tour
begins in October.

Dates and Locations:

October 2 & 3: Seattle, Hyatt Regency Bellevue
October 5 & 6: Los Angeles, The Westin Los Angeles Airport
October 16 & 17: Atlanta, Sheraton Atlanta
October 19 & 20: New York City, New York Marriott East Side

This four-city tour, provides two-day tutorials featuring the best Perl
training available--taught by top-rated leaders in the Perl community;
Damian Conway, Mark-Jason Dominus, brian d foy, Dan Klein, Michael
Rodriquez, Randal Schwartz, and Nathan Torkington.

To get a free T-Shirt, register by September 29th!

For more info on the ORA University of Perl, go to:
http://conferences.oreilly.com/uperl2k/

Please tell your group members, colleagues and friends about
this opportunity.

Thanks,

Denise