Lunch this week?

John Herbert jbh at 3dlci138-2.icsfm.com
Mon Jul 31 01:47:53 CDT 2000

I should be able to make a Wednesday lunch meeting.  Making a
Tuesday meeting is more doubtful, but not out of the question.

So much for lurking.

As for the tip:  I think it was in the first edition of Programming
Perl that "perl -de 1" was suggested as a `more positive' alternative
to "perl -de 0".  In augmentation of, or in spite of, the obvious
pun they pointed out at least one is debugging an expression that
succeeds rather than an expression that fails.

					- John