Just for fun

Ask Bjoern Hansen ask at valueclick.com
Tue Jul 25 19:26:03 CDT 2000

On Tue, 25 Jul 2000, Brent Fulgham wrote:

> > I'm not really sure what positions are open, but talented, curious,
> > willing to learn Perl people can send me resumes and I'll make sure
> > they get to the-right-person[tm] here.
> >
> > (We just moved to Westlake... Park Tarrace Drive or something like
> > that. (only my second day in the new office)).
>
> Doesn't it suck to leave the Carpenteria/Santa Barbara area?

uh no, not at all.

NOT! :)

I am actually still living in Santa Barbara. Not sure when the
commute will make me move ... :-/

> That's got to be nirvana as far as the view/environment...
> (speaking as a Gaucho).

yup. this is my view in the morning from my bedroom:
http://photo.tomat.dk/Calle_Boca_Del_Canon/dsc_1947.html ... :-) and
a lot of students and tourists makes the town rather lively.

> Of course, Westlake has lots of restaurants, etc...

Really? I've yet to see anything but malls and franchised subways
and that kind of stuff...

where should I go for lunch tomorrow? :)

 - ask

--
ask bjoern hansen - <http://www.netcetera.dk/~ask/>
more than 70M impressions per day, <http://valueclick.com>