Meeting tomorrow

Daniel Sherer dsherer at gte.net
Tue Feb 22 21:32:22 CST 2000

Just a reminder (as no one responded to the earlier messages) that we've
scheduled our first meeting for tomorrow (Wednesday, February 23, 2000)
at Barnes and Nobles (the Prominade at the intersection of Thousand Oaks
Blvd and Westlake Blvd).

They're supposed to have a couple of tables set up in the cafe for us.
Depending on how many of you show up and what your interest level is,
we'll plan future meetings.  Borders has a bigger meeting area and there
are some local businesses that may be open to letting us use their facilities.

I look forward to meeting you tomorrow.  I'll be the one in the black
"Perl Mongers" t-shirt.

Daniel