A compromise?

John Herbert jbh at 3dlci138-2.icsfm.com
Mon Aug 7 17:06:54 CDT 2000

On Mon, 7 Aug 2000, Brent Fulgham wrote:

> Whoops!  My mistake -- I am actually coming from Moorpark,
> so based on the map below I'm coming from the opposite
> direction.  I would be taking the 101 from left-to-right
> on this page.

Oh, so you did mean the 23 Freeway, sorry, _my_ mistake.

Roxy's is easy from the southbound 23 Freeway if you take the
Hillcrest/T.O.Blvd exit, go straight across Hillcrest Dr, turn left
onto T.O. Blvd, cross Rancho Rd, and Roxy's is on your left.

If you are taking the 101 (either direction), the Rancho Rd exit
is always less than 1/10 of a mile after the northbound 23 Freeway
exit.  Go down the exit ramp, then turn north on Rancho Rd, turn
right at the first traffic light (T.O.  Blvd), and Roxy's is on
your left.

There are also a bunch of restaurants at the 23 Freeway and Avenida
de Los Arboles (go east to the first traffic light), behind the
DMV office on the right.  Anyone know what's back there these days?

--
John Herbert                           Habanero Technologies, LLC
E-Mail: jbh at ftel.net                        Phone: (805) 279-8891