[Thamesvalley-pm] TVPM: April meetup in Oxford

Neil Bowers neil.bowers at cogendo.com
Tue Mar 28 12:24:42 PDT 2017

Last night’s tech talks session was a success! So much so, that it was suggested we do a next one a little bit sooner. Roger’s suggestion was that when we’ve got “enough” people having volunteered a talk, then we organise another session at the RISC in Reading. So let me know if you’ve a potential talk. I’ll remind everyone in a few months. Roger recorded audio last night so we’ll see if we can put that somewhere, along with peoples’ slides.

Next month we’re back to a social get-together, and it’s Oxford’s turn again. Here’s the dudle for letting me know which days y’all can make:

	https://dudle.inf.tu-dresden.de/tvpm-apr-2017/ <https://dudle.inf.tu-dresden.de/tvpm-apr-2017/>

Cheers,
Neil