[Thamesvalley-pm] Milton Keynes PM Technical meeting

Tony Edwardson tony at edwardson.co.uk
Sat Jul 29 06:49:23 PDT 2017

Hi all

Following the decision by the OU to charge us for our usual room, I have
tried to find a pub with a room we can use for free given that we would buy
some beer but have failed.
Consequently I propose that we use my lounge as an alternative venue. I
have a large flat screen tv with loads of connection options and can fit
around 15 people in. I am also, in walking distance from the station and
two decent pubs.
So, I would like to propose we hold the next MKPM in place of our social
meet on Tuesday 12th September .

I live at
4 Thorwold Place
Loughton