[Thamesvalley-pm] PLEASE ACT/RESPOND: Tech Talks

Andrew thamesvalley-pm at unitedgames.co.uk
Mon Jan 30 05:43:45 PST 2017

Okay, my bad, that was a Windows '98 thing.

Just tried the link on OSX 10.9.5 and it works fine, =).

Was thrown, because in the past - the dudle links have been fine on my Win98 machine.

Not sure what to enter, am generally unlikely to turn up to any Marlow events in Feb.

Am pretty much on this group for the odd Oxford and Reading events.