[Thamesvalley-pm] tech talks in February

Oliver Gorwits oliver at cpan.org
Tue Jan 17 14:31:30 PST 2017

Hi Neil,

On 2017-01-16 23:49, Neil Bowers wrote:
> The second option would be to have a Perl/TVPM only gathering for
> lightning talks, followed by a beer or two in a local hostelry.

Where would this be held? In Marlow?

Maindenhead is pretty easy to get to on the train from most of the TVPM
area, but Marlow less so. OTOH, my talk topic is likely to be too
Perlish for the Maidenhead tech meet. So I'm torn.

As regards Andrew's suggestion of having two talk meetings, let's take
it one step at a time. I think it's a bit much to have talks organised
by TVPM in two consecutive months, given how many people we seem to have
volunteering and attending.

regards,
oliver.