[Thamesvalley-pm] Tech Talks -- March, in Reading

Neil Bowers neil.bowers at cogendo.com
Sun Feb 19 13:24:38 PST 2017

> Given we’re already into February, I figure we should punt tech talks into March. Please let me know which days work for you in March:
>
> 	https://dudle.inf.tu-dresden.de/tvpm-mar-2017/ <https://dudle.inf.tu-dresden.de/tvpm-mar-2017/>
>
> As quickly as possible please, so I can sort out the venue.

Monday 27th March was the only day that worked for everyone, so we’ll go for that.

I’ve submitted a booking request for RISC in Reading, and will confirm once I hear back from them.

Dominic, does that mean you’re happy to give a talk, given you added your name?

Roger, Oliver, and I are already committed. Anyone else happy to talk about something for 10-15 minutes?

Neil