[Thamesvalley-pm] Fwd: [london.pm-announce] London Perl Workshop, 25th November 2017 (Was: Next social?)

Oliver Gorwits oliver at cpan.org
Sat Aug 12 03:54:34 PDT 2017

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [london.pm-announce] London Perl Workshop, 25th November 2017
(Was: Next social?)
Date: 2017-08-09 23:39
 From: Lee J <notfadeaway at btopenworld.com>
To: London PM <london.pm at groups.perlists.pm>,
"london.pm-announce at groups.perlists.pm"
<london.pm-announce at groups.perlists.pm>

On 9 August 2017 at 19:11, Nicholas Clark <nick at ccl4.org> wrote:

> (but before then on 25th Nov 2017 there
> is http://act.yapc.eu/lpw2017/ [1])

Yes! As Nicholas says we officially (?) announced this year's LPW at
TPCiA earlier today, although it may have slipped by some people by as I
included it amongst 3 other lightning talks/adverts.

LPW: [Almost the] same time, same place, shiny new site. It's still good
ol' ACT under the hood however so all your usual login details should
work. Please signup and submit talks, etc.

Any issues with the site please let me know.

Lee.

Lee A Johnson
https://leejo.github.io [2]

Links: