[Thamesvalley-pm] Meetup scheduling for June and July

Dominic Hargreaves dom at earth.li
Tue May 24 06:45:39 PDT 2016

On Tue, May 24, 2016 at 02:01:09PM +0100, Charlie Harvey wrote:
> What Roger said about parking..
>
> 2 suggestions that are near the station:
>
> The Jam Factory - bang opposite the station, lots of beers including
> about 10 Belgians if that's your bag http://www.thejamfactoryoxford.com/
>
> The Punter - More of a traditional pub, normally has some good ales on
> bit further away http://www.thepunteroxford.co.uk/about/

<delurk />

Seconded the JF. If people are going to be P&Ring then the White Rabbit
has some of the best-kept ales in town: http://whiterabbitpizza.com/
so would be another good choice (don't let their website name put you
off - it's a pub first and foremost).

I am quite busy in July so not sure I would be able to make a meeting,
but I have filled in the dates I might be able to make. Would be good
to meet some new and old faces :)

Best wishes,
Dominic.