[Thamesvalley-pm] Meetup scheduling for June and July

Neil Bowers neil.bowers at cogendo.com
Tue May 24 05:37:39 PDT 2016

In light of:

> On 24 May 2016, at 12:50, Andrew <thamesvalley-pm at unitedgames.co.uk> wrote:
> Do you remember there was popular support for an Oxford meetup?
> I will be abroad 11th-20th June however, so do not mind if the Oxford meetup
> is July.

> On 24 May 2016, at 12:57, Charlie Harvey <charlie at newint.org> wrote:
> I'd be up for that (couldn't make yesterdays')
>
> Are there any other people interested in having an Oxford meetup in July?

Let’s have June’s meetup in Marlow (at http://churchilltap.co.uk/ <http://churchilltap.co.uk/>)
	http://dudle.inf.tu-dresden.de/tvpm-june-2016/ <http://dudle.inf.tu-dresden.de/tvpm-june-2016/>

And then July’s meetup in Oxford:
	http://dudle.inf.tu-dresden.de/tvpm-july-2016/ <http://dudle.inf.tu-dresden.de/tvpm-july-2016/>

Would the Oxford Massive like to suggest a pub we could gather at, which (a) easy to get to by train, (b) similar for car, and has good parking, (c) has decent beer on tap?

August will then be back in Reading.

Neil