[Thamesvalley-pm] Tech talks!

Andrew thamesvalley-pm at unitedgames.co.uk
Sat Dec 24 05:18:24 PST 2016

Expressing my support for tech talks.
Would be happy to attend,
should it be Oxford or Reading.

Yours,
Andrew

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Neil Bowers
  To: ThamesValley Perl Mongers
  Sent: Friday, December 23, 2016 4:08 PM
  Subject: [Thamesvalley-pm] Tech talks!

  A few people have expressed interest in tech talks, so how about the following:

    We’ll do a number of mini tech talks, each 10 minutes.

    We’ll do as many as there are people wanting to do them.

    In February or March, depending on sorting out a venue, and enough people wanting to give one.

  Please shout if you’re happy to give one. I’m pretty sure Oliver has several topics he could choose between, and Roger too. I’ll give one. So that’s 3 already! :-)

  Who else?

  Cheers,
  Neil