[Thamesvalley-pm] Didcot and Oxford

Andrew thamesvalley-pm at unitedgames.co.uk
Thu Apr 14 09:44:03 PDT 2016

Didcot makes travel sense (I'd change there, to get to Oxford), however, is
there much there?
I know Oxford lands you right in the town centre, with presumably lots of
venues to choose from.
Didcot station is opposite a pub, but there doesn't appear to be much else
within walking distance, as far as I'm aware. Of course, I could be wrong,
as I don't know the area.

Yours,
Andrew M.