[Thamesvalley-pm] April meetup: Thursday 28th April

Oliver Gorwits oliver at cpan.org
Thu Apr 14 08:40:34 PDT 2016

On 2016-04-14 13:52, Phil Cole wrote:
> I don't think I'll make it down to Reading... family life is too
> hectic :(  Now if we can convince people to come up to the
> Abingdon/Oxford way...

Well, same here, life outside Perl took me away from Reading and took
all my time :-/.

We could certainly host an Oxford meeting one time, which fits with the
large coverage area of TVPM. Not everyone can make all meetings, which
is fine. We just all meet together once a year at the London Perl
Workshop! :-D

regards,
oliver.