[Thamesvalley-pm] Perl mongers in Marlow (area)?

Oliver Gorwits oliver at cpan.org
Wed Jul 30 13:23:26 PDT 2014

Hi Neil,

On 2014-07-30 15:25, Neil Bowers wrote:
> Are there any perl hackers on this list who are in Marlow, or in the
> Marlow area?
>
> I'd like to meet up with other Perl hackers occasionally /
> periodically, but my family / work configuration means that I can't
> get to Reading for the times the meetings are generally held.

Well as the group is named "Thames Valley" I don't think the meetings
must always be in Reading :-)

We could go on tour and take in some of the other beautiful towns and
cities in our region! We'll come to you!

To all: so if you live in the Marlow area (or anywhere else locally)
and have had trouble making it to Reading, please do pipe up.

regards,
oliver.