[Thamesvalley-pm] [ANNOUNCE] Swindon.pm new group

Andrew thamesvalley-pm at unitedgames.co.uk
Thu Aug 28 14:54:00 PDT 2014

Tuesday is also the awesome Jazz Night at Baker Street Swindon, ^_^.
If you want to take in some top quality Jazz for free, =).
Dave Newton Trio I believe next week.

I'm both ill and under deadline pressures atm [picked up some freelance work],
so not sure if I can attend yet - will see how I feel, and let ya' know the day before.
But certainly I welcome the establishment of a Swindon group.

Thought this was the Bristol/Bath email group you run at first Lyle,
but just noticed it's the ThamesValley group, =).

Again, I thoroughly enjoyed the Reading event I went to back in January, =), which was very well organised, so kudos to Oliver.
Was a technical event I believe,
and I hope to travel to other events when time and money allow, ^_^.
In the meantime - all the best with the Marlow event coming up! =D.

Yours,
Andrew.

    We've started a new PM here in Swindon. There is a meet planned for Tuesday 2nd September, venue TBC (sorry for the short notice).
  http://swindon.pm.org/

  Lyle