[Thamesvalley-pm] Next meeting - Wednesday 21st August - Social

Oliver Gorwits oliver at cpan.org
Tue Sep 10 11:02:43 PDT 2013

Hello all,

Thankfully in spite of the Copa Bar being closed for refurb., and a
hasty note being pinned to their door, we had a good turnout at The Back
of Beyond (a Wetherspoons) just a few doors down. It was once again good
to see you all.

Topics discussed included chickens, the dangers of operating a still,
and some Perl. I believe there was a reference to
DBIx::Class::Storage::DBI::Replicated at some point in the evening, in
case it helps.

We also agreed that because of the London Perl Workshop in November,
we'll postpone by one month the next TVPM tech talks meeting so it
happens in October.

Therefore our next meet will once again be a social, this time on the
18th October (oh, that's next week!).

I quite liked the Back of Beyond (I know the LUG meets there too) and
wouldn't mind going again. Do you have an opinion on this? Please let me
know!

regards,
oliver.