[Thamesvalley-pm] It's time for the next meeting!

Oliver Gorwits oliver at cpan.org
Mon Oct 14 06:14:41 PDT 2013

On 2013-10-14 13:20, David Pottage wrote:
> I don't think you should change the date of meetings without good
> reason. The third Wednesday of each month was agreed when we started,
> and we should stick to it. I can make that date, but I cannot make
> the
> 23rd as you have suggested, I am sure I am not the only member who
> cannot attend on the new date.
>
> In any case, why are you changing the date?

At the last meeting there was a suggestion to move to penultimate Weds
instead of third Weds. To be honest I can't remember the details
(something to do with short and long months), but as we've been waiting
for a venue in case of tech talks, I figured the extra week would not
hurt. No problem with sticking to third Weds if it's embedded in brain
cells :)

We don't have a venue for talks so I guess it'll be in the pub. See you
there?

regards,
oliver.