[Thamesvalley-pm] Thanks for coming! June meeting will be a talkie...

Oliver Gorwits oliver at cpan.org
Sun May 26 09:12:31 PDT 2013

Hi folks,

Echoing Rick's comments, many thanks to all who came on Wednesday, I
had a good time and I hope you did too :-)

Special thanks to Rick and Sarah from http://www.eligo.co.uk/ for
dropping by and generously supporting the evening's drinks.

We've now had three meetings, so according to our "every three months
or so" rule we ought to have another technical talks session. I managed
to get a couple of offers from the group on Wednesday; please drop me a
line off-list so we can co-ordinate if this includes you, or if you want
to join in.

The next meeting, if it's a talkie, is pencilled in for Weds 19th June
at 7pm at the Opsview offices (U. of Reading campus). More details to
follow.

Have a good weekend,

regards,
oliver.