[Thamesvalley-pm] Thanks for coming! June meeting will be a talkie...

Oliver Gorwits oliver at cpan.org
Sun Jun 2 15:26:56 PDT 2013

Hi Kevin,

>  re the next tech talk, how about the idea of one main presentation
> and two little ones ( as in time )

Yes, and so far it looks like we might have too many offers (a good
thing, I think!) so some will wait until September :)

>  as I said before I am happy to give a short talk ago, also two
> discussion subjects

Those all sound good - thanks very much for offering to talk.

I'll wait to have confirmation from some other folks so we get a nice
mix of topics, and get back to you in a couple of days, if that's OK.

No problem about not being able to come for a drink. Hey, if Perl is
your profession we might have a recruiter speaking about the Perl job
market ;-) (he's a nice chap, not one of those shiny suit recruiters)

I'll be in touch soon,

regards,
oliver.