[Thamesvalley-pm] London Perl Workshop 2013 - November 30th

Oliver Gorwits oliver at cpan.org
Tue Aug 20 12:15:19 PDT 2013

Hi folks,

It's time again for the London Perl Workshop! Details are on-line and
booking is open at:

    http://act.yapc.eu/lpw2013/index.html

Remember to put "Thames Valley.pm" as your local Perl group (there's
some friendly competition amongst non-London groups for the attendance
record).

Also we have another technical talks meeting due in a month, which
would be perfect for practicing any LPW talks. We could, if this
LPW-practice thing is popular, instead postpone until Oct 16 to be
closer to the other event. Let me know off-list if you're interested.

See you tomorrow evening as usual from 7pm (Copa Bar, Reading) :-)

regards,
oliver.