[Thamesvalley-pm] Mail list and Meetings

Oliver Gorwits oliver at cpan.org
Wed Jun 15 13:37:54 PDT 2011

Hi Dickon,

On 15/06/2011 21:16, Dickon Hood wrote:
> The local LUG -- SCLUG -- sees much more activity than this list.  We meet
> on the second Wednesday of the month in the Back of Beyond, Reading.

When the Milton Keynes Perl group was a bit feeble in numbers, we joined
in the LUG meetings. There was already quite an intersection so it
worked well. When numbers swelled it reverted to monthly meetings,
offset from the LUG so that people could attend both.

So many thanks for the SCLUG heads-up, I'll try to come along, and if
there's little interest in a TV Perl meeting then I guess that'll be our
surrogate :-)

regards,
oliver.