[Thamesvalley-pm] Mail list and Meetings (was: GTK2::Builder and tree views...)

Oliver Gorwits oliver at cpan.org
Wed Jun 15 12:43:06 PDT 2011

Hi Vic,

Sorry, haven't the foggiest about GTK2, but...

On 13/06/2011 15:57, Vic wrote:
> I've not seen any traffic from this list in quite some time - is it still
> alive?

No chatter on the list or meetings that I'm aware of, recently.

However I'm about to be moving away from the region of miltonkeynes.pm
and down to "sunny" Reading. Wikipedia says this qualifies as Thames Valley.

I'd like to try at least to have some social meets of this group, so
will probably unilaterally declare a pub meet sometime after August,
relocation permitting.

Feel free to mail me off-list if you have thoughts, ideas, suggestions
for a good ale house, etc.

regards,
oliver.