[Thamesvalley-pm] GTK2::Builder and tree views...

Vic perl at beer.org.uk
Mon Jun 13 07:57:11 PDT 2011

Hi All.

I've not seen any traffic from this list in quite some time - is it still
alive?

In the hope that it is, I need some help, please. I'm trying to build a
perl app with a Gtk2::TreeView in it. I've built the main window with
Glade, and then I've started populating the tree store.

I get the store by calling $builder->get_object('xml_store') Initialliy,
this returns an empty Gtk2::Treestore hash, which seems reasonable.

I then populate the store with assorted ->append and ->set calls. At each
stage, the store still claims to be the same empty hash, which no longer
seems reasonable.

Am I doing something monumentally stupid?

Thanks!

Vic.