[Thamesvalley-pm] [Fwd: User Groups Newsletter - Issue 04-08]

Lance Wicks lw at judocoach.com
Thu May 15 13:39:10 PDT 2008

On May 15, 2008, at 9:14 PM, tvpm at dreamthought.com wrote:

> The May news letter.  Apologies for the delays, time starved.
> Recently
> got married and am a month away from having my first child + work.

Congratulations on marriage and preemptive congrats on your first child!

I think we can forgive you not being 100% focused on the PM given all
the above mate! :-)

Perhaps an informal PM meetup between now and your new arrival is in
order so we can buy you a drink?

Lance

---
This Email is PGP signed.
Why? Because it is a good idea. By signing it I give you the
opportunity to be able to verify it is really from me and that it has
not been altered.

If this email is verified you know it's not from a spammer or evil
hacker. Well at least yo know its from this one specifically and not
some other guy.

Please consider using encryption and signing yourself.. Take a look
over at http://gnupg.org/ for some free/open source options and more
information.

---