[Thamesvalley-pm] thamesvalley.pm.org

Jacqui Caren Jacqui.caren at ntlworld.com
Thu Mar 13 06:44:55 PDT 2008

Ismail, Rafiq (IT) wrote:
> Is there no enthusiasm over this twiki?

Yes! its just I am working at the mo trying to catch up for a couple of
"jelly-belly" days last week.

Expect at least one extra account this weekend!

> I'm still the only one with an account?  Issues?  Opinions?  Thoughts?
> I'd ideally like this to be a collaborative effort and for anyone more
> experienced with twiki customisation to step forward?

I am a relative twiki newbie but have configure twiki and moin.
twiki at work and moin at home. BIG differences in the featureset
and server load.

Jacqui